GeneticJD

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Project Tarvotan is a space/sci-fi strategy game that a friend relatively close to me has in development. It's on Steam Greenlight and he is looking for votes to assist in his campaign to get greenlit. He has no funding for advertising, so i'm trying to help him spread the word. I'd be really appreciative if you guys could take a look at it, and leave it a 'Yes' vote for support. We'd also appreciate it if you could leave a comment of feedback.

Thank you guys so much. We really appreciate the support.

A brief description about the game is below, and a link to the greenlight page. If you'd like to search it yourself, it's called 'Project Tarvotan' on Steam GREENLIGHT.

Project Tarvotan - “G1” is a straightforward space strategy game and is heavily inspired by games such as FTL and Universe Sandbox. Earn 'Materials' through-out each solar-sector to trade with other roaming ships throughout the universe. Make trades, purchase goods, manage relations, and cooperate with factions to improve your odds at survival. Balance your resources and time to give yourself the best chance to survive until the end.

Link to Greenlight - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=400073268