Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I find the YER to be somewhat useless with the dead ringer. You can't disguise with it nor cloak (until you "die") so its kind of hard to kill someone to get disguised. I put that in bold so you don't just think im saying that the YER sucks.

basiate

Positively Inhumane Poster
I find the YER to be somewhat useless with the dead ringer. You can't disguise with it nor cloak (until you "die") so its kind of hard to kill someone to get disguised. I put that in bold so you don't just think im saying that the YER sucks.

I agreed before trying it out. It was almost impossible for me to do anything with the Saharan Set at first, but now getting a kill is super satisfying, and it tends to make the person you kill angry.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I agreed before trying it out. It was almost impossible for me to do anything with the Saharan Set at first, but now getting a kill is super satisfying, and it tends to make the person you kill angry.
Hmm I might have to try that again with the dead ringer... ATM I just use dead ringer and the default knife (butterfly knife).

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Ruelel is a smart Pyro. I'll give him that. I myself think that the Dead Ringer works best with the Big Earner and Le'tranger.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I use the YER regularly, and have been told I'm quite good. I play spy as a main, and only use the Saharan Spy set, more often than not getting MVP.
I'm not thinking I'm better than everyone else. >:C
Just better than how bad Rvsz thinks everyone who uses it is.

I just looked up your stats...

In the last 15 days on Skial server you have a 0.85 K/D ratio as a spy (still better than with any other classes and better than your 0.81 since you play here). I don't doubt that people told you that you were quite good, I just don't consider it that amazing... I compared it with my stats, I have a 1.70 K/D ratio using the stock knife (I don't play Spy as a main though).
Also, my main argument is that you aren't that effective against Sentry nests wielding the Your Eternal Reward as other spies, therefore you don't help your team as much as you possibly could. You attached 592 sappers in 671 lives, that equals 0.88 sappers per life while I, with the disguise kit can do 396/111= 3.57 per life.

you play Gold Rush the most like me btw : )

FireGame

FINALLY! A STRANGE AMPUTATOR!!! HALELUA! If anyone gets one I will trade for at a highish price. Want.

basiate

I just looked up your stats...

In the last 15 days on Skial server you have a 0.85 K/D ratio as a spy (still better than with any other classes and better than your 0.81 since you play here). I don't doubt that people told you that you were quite good, I just don't consider it that amazing... I compared it with my stats, I have a 1.70 K/D ratio using the stock knife (I don't play Spy as a main though).
Also, my main argument is that you aren't that effective against Sentry nests wielding the Your Eternal Reward as other spies, therefore you don't help your team as much as you possibly could. You attached 592 sappers in 671 lives, that equals 0.88 sappers per life while I, with the disguise kit can do 396/111= 3.57 per life.

you play Gold Rush the most like me btw : )

I don't consider it amazing, either. There's always plenty of better players than me on the server, and I do have my good and bad days.