ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Apparently there are new Crates out with the latest patch. Among the new Stranges, Valve finally released my fucking Strange Your Eternal Reward. Anyone want to give me an estimate? New Strange so I'm thinking 1-2 Ref.

W8baby

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
It probably will settle at about the same range as the normal strange knife.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What do you mean?

Only thing that weapon does for you that it disguises you as your victim. News flash: you have a disguise set on quickslot "4".

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
What do you mean?

Only thing that weapon does for you that it disguises you as your victim. News flash: you have a disguise set on quickslot "4".
I've seen you get talked to after repeatedly going to Trade Threads just to troll and say the prices are Bullshit. And frequently, you troll Del Piero's. That was, until you were talked to about it by Bottiger.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've seen you get talked to after repeatedly going to Trade Threads just to troll and say the prices are Bullshit. And frequently, you troll Del Piero's. That was, until you were talked to about it by Bottiger.
You're the one who's trying to derail this thread, not me, please stay on topic. I'd rather hear your pro YER argument instead of trying to provoke me into a fight, please.

Cons: Wielding the YER you can't get close to a sentry nest unless you luck in a backstab and manage to stay alive, therefore you're useless to your team.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
You're the one who's trying to derail this thread, not me, please stay on topic. I'd rather hear your pro YER argument instead of trying to provoke me into a fight, please.

Cons: Wielding the YER you can't get close to a sentry nest unless you luck in a backstab and manage to stay alive, therefore you're useless to your team.
1) It's my Thread. I can fucking derail it if I want
2) YER is perfect of your a decent to good Spy.
3) You can be a valuable member to your Team. Dead Ringer + Saharan Spy can dominate most Servers.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I think price went up to 4-5 ref. At least that's what I heard from some friends.
It's the most wanted strange weapon of the new ones.
No matter what some kind of Rvsz troll says.

basiate

Positively Inhumane Poster
I use the YER regularly, and have been told I'm quite good. I play spy as a main, and only use the Saharan Spy set, more often than not getting MVP.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
1) It's my Thread. I can fucking derail it if I want
3) You can be a valuable member to your Team. Dead Ringer + Saharan Spy can dominate most Servers.
@bold nope
@Italics any half intelligent player can point out a saharan spy and kill you and you cant do shit about it.
and no dead ringer doesnt matter. you WILL die