DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"You've been in a coma for ten years."
"ok"

That's when you know someone has all the answers in life. He's like some magnificent, drunk stallion.

Toxik

Contributor
I saw that yesterday, while I loved the effort they put into it, I feel like the guy that made it happen ruined it. The slap was okay, but they just burst into laughter after, driving drunk is serious shit (especially after 5 DUI's) and that guy almost made a joke out of it. I dunno, I feel like if they kept going to the point of having the guy cry a bit would have been more satisfying.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
The slap came in too soon. They should of brought in some random girl who looked like his daughter but 10 years older. Have something tragic happen to his wife to make it look like he left her all alone.

Something like that, and than slap the stupid out of him.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I, personally, lol'd at the news about Miley, Beiber, and Clinton Hair Care.
As to the one who got pranked - Zebra is absolutely right: the dude is done. Five DUIs... Fucking really???

Toxik

Contributor
I, personally, lol'd at the news about Miley, Beiber, and Clinton Hair Care.
As to the one who got pranked - Zebra is absolutely right: the dude is done. Five DUIs... Fucking really???
What happened with Bieber now?

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What happened with Bieber now?

If you watched the video she says bieber married dale jr.

People like this don't change, no amount of interventions can help a person who thinks it's funny he got 5 duis. The best thing his friends can do for him is disappear.