Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
the grammar nazi within me is BOILING
won't let him surface though
*typing with nose*
Blame the arms. Also, I don't know how to do the spoiler tags so if i did, I would've edited it so that it would be hidden by a spolier called "Beware: NSFW And might Hypnotize your hands to fap."

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
image is brokeded
i prefer mizore over moka
I love moka because she just has the kind and helping personality but when her friends are in trobble the will risk every thing to help them. the girl your talking about always seems depressed

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
I love moka because she just has the kind and helping personality but when her friends are in trobble the will risk every thing to help them. the girl your talking about always seems depressed
Yeah. each one of the harems has a trait that types of people would love.
Moka: Vampire cutie tsundere
Kurumu: Jello K cup succubus
Yukari: Class A Pedo attaction
Mizore: Stotic ice cutie with a yandere side

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Yeah. each one of the harems has a trait that types of people would love.
Moka: Vampire cutie tsundere
Kurumu: Jello K cup succubus
Yukari: Class A Pedo attaction
Mizore: Stotic ice cutie with a yandere side
I aplod you at how good you catogorize them.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
my mom asked me why i don't have a girlfriend and i told her i'm dating this girl annie may and she was really excited until she realized i was talking about anime.
i dont know what to rate this but my feels for this post are love, 100% unconditional love.

Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
my mom asked me why i don't have a girlfriend and i told her i'm dating this girl annie may and she was really excited until she realized i was talking about anime.
My mom understands the concept of waifu and is sort of approves it since she finds it "cute". My guess it was because Speed Racer was her husbando.

SadWhale

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
tumblr_mhvsjz1bIF1s2apero1_400.gif

So uhh yeah.
Kagami Yagami: Waifu 2013
Gonna call it.

decryption

Face-Melting F2Per
AfRvql.png

I think I joined this section way late.

Like coming into the dinosaur age when everyone is watching a dinosaur on their Samsung smarttv.