flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Main Servers: Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, TRADE | US2, SAXTON HALE | Texas

HLStatsX: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=650444

Time Zone: UTC - 3:30

Support: Many people on the Idle and Saxton Hale servers will say I'm up for the job. Just ask them if they think I'll do good.

Admin Experience: I'm the owner of 2 servers, Minecraft and Terraria, and used to be a moderator on a massive freebuild server on Minecraft before the admin took it down. I have a decent amount of responsibility for the server and the people in it.

Will I get mad if I lose my admin: If I did something wrong, then no. I would have to face the consequences of my poor actions. But if I was wrongly removed from the admin position then yes, I would be annoyed/ticked off.

Additional Information. I am 15, turning 16 in about 4 months. I can easily get in 3+ hours every day, and I've spent about 10 days (240 hours) on the Skial servers (564 hours in Team Fortress 2 total). Also, I will watch the other servers, given that I have admin to check around. Futhermore, I've been a member of Skial for a long time, but I've just recently made an account (reason why I don't have too many posts or why this account was made 2 days ago) and I feel I'll be able to fit in more over a few months. Lastly, I don't idle on the Bottiger's 24/7 Idle server. I'm always active on it and can deal with problems that lie in it given that an admin isn't already online.

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Get more hours than the current idle admin, than you'll get a "+1"

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Get more hours than the current idle admin, than you'll get a "+1"
More hours on Idle = More hours than current idle admin = +1?

You're saying I should spend more time on idle? Or was that a joke :S?