jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There's a local website where you can make your own phone case picture (you can have multiple pics on the back). I want to get one.

I'm not really a super open brony guy at school and shit yet because nobody knows about ponies in these hoods, so I'll probably want a bit discreet pic. Any ideas?
This, for example, looks pretty cool (there's similar ones from different ponies as well)

minimal_vinyl_scratch_by_xpesifeindx-d4sy4tr.png
(There will also be some space for little pics, like cutie marks or something like that.)

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Here's a quick example of what you can make (Twilight and cutie marks are different pictures)

malli.png

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Actually, I might make a clusterfuck of some sort containing a bunch of logos from my favourite games and tv shows. Gotta try and see how it works out.

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
rainbow_dash_sunglasses_vector_by_saksibouy-d4d0spq.png

I'd use this on an iphone case and as for people trying to beat me up...
1057g2p.png

I usually have the Balisong on me or my tactical knife, rarely the weighted tomahawk or the larger knife in the middle.(only use those when I'm allowed to.)

Toxik

Contributor
I'd use this on an iphone case and as for people trying to beat me up...
I usually have the Balisong on me or my tactical knife, rarely the weighted tomahawk or the larger knife in the middle.(only use those when I'm allowed to.)
I'm pretty sure that anyone who wants to could beat you up, regardless of whether you carry your toys or not.

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm pretty sure that anyone who wants to could beat you up, regardless of whether you carry your toys or not.
Fite me irl feg ill have you know my dad wus a nevy seals combat platoon unit señor and i hav access t0 @ll of the wepons u dnt even kno exzist yet fgt.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Here's a quick example of what you can make (Twilight and cutie marks are different pictures)

malli.png
pretty sure something more minimalistic would be cool. Like, just the cutiemarks, or like the color pattern of one of the girls.

It just looks kinda garish with so much going on