Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I haven't never given a ban or done an admin action and ever said, "Oh, sorry, I was drinking then." I hold accountability for all of my actions.

I would appreciate if you would leave me out of this.

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Well.. I'm not trying to single him out exactly.... I'm making an comparison between him and Dire. This is about Dire, not him, but they both are pretty annoying to be around when their drunk.

Again... it's not that fun to be around people who are drunk online. If we can hold Dire to a level of accountability when he's not sober, then the same should apply to all of our members who get drunk (again, including Cinic, but also a few other prominent members of the community) This could easily become a double-standard problem.

I understand that everything is relative but I don't think it's appropriate to use Cinic as a measuring stick here. Anything that he's done to rub you the wrong way pales in comparison to what happened around the time of Direwulf's ban. If anything, it make Cinic look like a saint.

/Damn, you made me make this about Cinic
//*shakes fist at screen*

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't know who Direfulf is so I didn't vote.

lolxvx.jpg

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Then do what some people are doing, formulate an uneducated opinion on something they have no knowledge about.

Reactions: CiNiC

Metal Gear Awesome <skial>

Legendary Skial King
Vote is NO
He message me and we had a nice chat. We talked about what he is doing and he presented the same things that the Pro-Wulf faction is saying (Anya forgave him, he was a pretty nice player, deserves a 2nd chance, Cinic is a bad admin [or Badmin see what I did there?]). He also seemed ( as well as any one can "seem" on the internet in text chat) remorseful and wanted to come back.

Everyone here, we all LIKE being in Skial. We enjoy it. The reason people are banned is because they make others NOT enjoy it. Imagine your favorite hangout. There's this okay guy who gets very annoying when he's had too much to drink. One night, he does something extremely revolting and borderline illegal. He's kicked out. PERIOD. No pleas or anything else can save him because he didn't just act wrong, he broke certain rules that are in place for all. Dire needs to understand that's what he did. He broke rules, not "he was being an ass" or "sort of obnoxious" but someone who willfully and completely maliciously commited an infraction. Vote NO

And Direwulf, is you read this you were at times the funniest guy on the server and I'll miss you. But rules are rules for all, not just for those who can't think of jokes as fast as you.

Peace through love, love through peace, and luck in all you do

-Metal Gear

Reactions: CiNiC

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
From other thread:
I am going to state the facts:
Direwulf has gone full-retard numerous times. Personally, he has called Anya at least 8 times a day on her personal cell phone. Yesterday, he told several Skial members on his friends list to, "Spread the word" that "Anya is evil." Anyone who knows him knows he will revert. Does that sound remorseful, like someone who isn't trying to start a scene? I don't see any benefit from going through that.

I do not doubt in my mind at all that he will do this again.
i talk to dire every once in a while and play with him sometimes and he has never once told me that Anya is evil.
hell he told me that he wants me to be friends with Anya

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think you better re-read the poll.... You seem to have made a mistake, or a poor wording...
... What?
"Do you want Dire unbanned? Yes, No, Maybe." He said no.
WTF are you talking about..?

And why is everyone saying "second chance"? We've given him several chances. Telling Classy he's the reason his parents divorced, going out of his way to go through practically EVERY PERSON on a server and say why they suck ("Airakah's a fat slut," "CiNiC's a lonely faggot," "Who the fuck are you," etc) on multiple occasions while he was over-drinking.

Fun fact: I was there when Direwulf said, "There's going to be an earthquake in California in 22 weeks."

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Way too many people tried to drag me in to that shit, and I spent way too much time dragging people right back out.

Reactions: Doki

Sparky

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
i talk to dire every once in a while and play with him sometimes and he has never once told me that Anya is evil.
hell he told me that he wants me to be friends with Anya
Yeah I've talked to Dire multiple times over the last week
because i believe he needs help and needs to see a therapist about this
he never told me that Anya was evil though just he was sad,wanted to come back that kind of stuff

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
... What?
"Do you want Dire unbanned? Yes, No, Maybe." He said no.
WTF are you talking about..?
He is talking about three beautiful radio buttons at the top of this thread where forum member (unless he/she is completely retarded) was supposed to put a check mark based on his/her decision and hit nice blue oval button right under the radio buttons to cast his/her vote. Saying "Yes" or "No" was not an intention of this poll.

_In_Sanity

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
This is sort of what I meant by festering, a decision has been passed, why are these threads still open

Status
Not open for further replies.