Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Please explain why you chose your answer.
Mods: feel free to edit this.
Edit: Can someone correct the poll title?

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Everybody deserves a 2nd chance.

Maybe we can agree on that we don't discuss Direwulf here.
Lets just explain our answers..

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
From other thread:
I am going to state the facts:
Direwulf has gone full-retard numerous times. Personally, he has called Anya at least 8 times a day on her personal cell phone. Yesterday, he told several Skial members on his friends list to, "Spread the word" that "Anya is evil." Anyone who knows him knows he will revert. Does that sound remorseful, like someone who isn't trying to start a scene? I don't see any benefit from going through that.

I do not doubt in my mind at all that he will do this again.

Toxik

Contributor
I have to admit though that whatever he does IRL doesn't really have to impact whether or not we let him play on our servers/post in the forum, only if he does stupid shit here we can punish him for it

Dr.SteveBrule

Epic Skial Regular
From other thread:
I am going to state the facts:
Direwulf has gone full-retard numerous times. Personally, he has called Anya at least 8 times a day on her personal cell phone. Yesterday, he told several Skial members on his friends list to, "Spread the word" that "Anya is evil." Anyone who knows him knows he will revert. Does that sound remorseful, like someone who isn't trying to start a scene? I don't see any benefit from going through that.

I do not doubt in my mind at all that he will do this again.
Have you heard his side of the story?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
With another thread of the same shit and the same idiots like you, all defending him.

I am actually in disbelief.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I voted no at first but after thinking it over I don't want to let myself be bothered by someone else so easily. I'm fine with him coming back. If I feel like I should avoid him on servers, I can do that (and he can do the same in turn if he feels the need) and I trust our admins to take care of any situation that might arise if things go South.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This isn't about a single person's comfort, this is for everyone not having to deal with some retarded spectacle. He spoke practically only to Skial members yesterday about "spreading the world that Anya's evil," - how does that not reflect what he plans to do when he's allowed back on server?

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
Let him get a second chance. Going back to something I have said before, certain people (cough) Cinic (cough), have received numerous chances after giving Skial a bad name. In fact, I used to put both you and Dire on the same boat as Dusty's drunkards before I was even active in Skial, back when Taco was around.

Reactions: Dr.SteveBrule

Osprey

Contributor
Please explain why you chose your answer.
Mods: feel free to edit this.
Edit: Can someone correct the poll title?

I voted 'maybe' because I think that there should be conditions to Direwulf's return. I would love to see Direwulf back on the servers but he would have to be held to a higher standard given that this is a second chance.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
OK... Where do I begin...

From what I gather, you guys might possibly think of me as level-headed and a voice of reason.

Just because CiNiC may have his own (but NOWHERE near as extreme) drama doesn't mean he's not right.

Let's leave CiNiC entirely out of this issue.

This wouldn't be the first time I've seen somebody apologizing out the side of their mouth while continuing to do what they're apologizing for.

I agree with CiNiC that Direwulf should remain banned. Dire might be a nice guy somewhere at the core but that's all wrapped up in a good amount of mental instability and a vast need for some therapy. Another part of the problem is that he has friends that I've had run-ins with who have been enabling him in this and aiding him in causing problems that we all have to deal with, admin or not.

Have some standards, people. Just because he's fun when he's sober doesn't mean that there's not going to be issues that we all have to deal with.

Reactions: CiNiC and Osprey

Osprey

Contributor
Let him get a second chance. Going back to something I have said before, certain people (cough) Cinic (cough), have received numerous chances after giving Skial a bad name. In fact, I used to put both you and Dire on the same boat as Dusty's drunkards before I was even active in Skial, back when Taco was around.

Not to single you out--because you're certainly not the first person to do this tonight--but I don't think it's fair to make this about Cinic. If anyone else objected, they wouldn't be put under the microscope. I think it's important that Cinic has input so Direwulf knows what he's done, or is doing, to impede his own return.

Reactions: Anya

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
Not to single you out--because you're certainly not the first person to do this tonight--but I don't think it's fair to make this about Cinic. If anyone else objected, they wouldn't be put under the microscope. I think it's important that Cinic has input so Direwulf knows what he's done, or is doing, to impede his own return.
Well.. I'm not trying to single him out exactly.... I'm making an comparison between him and Dire. This is about Dire, not him, but they both are pretty annoying to be around when their drunk.
(wall of text)
Again... it's not that fun to be around people who are drunk online. If we can hold Dire to a level of accountability when he's not sober, then the same should apply to all of our members who get drunk (again, including Cinic, but also a few other prominent members of the community) This could easily become a double-standard problem.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Again... it's not that fun to be around people who are drunk online. If we can hold Dire to a level of accountability when he's not sober, then the same should apply to all of our members who get drunk (again, including Cinic, but also a few other prominent members of the community) This could easily become a double-standard problem.
You need to realize that the Dire being drunk is a symptom, not the cause.

Reactions: CiNiC
Status
Not open for further replies.