WHAT!?
Nice one!
Got it from Dr.Shoe!
ursaring____glitch_by_mblock-d39pp5z.png

Reactions: Meowrisa

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
just curious, who had Ruby or Sapphire? I had Ruby.
I had Ruby way back when. Was underleveled at the elite four when my first DS and a lot of my games got stolen.

Looks like I'm getting a 2DS some time this week and possibly O.R. a little after Christmas, so this time I'll actually beat it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Chance

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
GOML
TZUUTcI.jpg

Jk, but I had a lot of pokemons.
I am bad about keeping GBA games, all of them but an old shitty Jimmy Newtron game are gone.

I don't actually know what happened to my copy of Emerald, the eternal battery died and I stopped playing it not knowing you could replace it.

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I am bad about keeping GBA games, all of them but an old shitty Jimmy Newtron game are gone.

I don't actually know what happened to my copy of Emerald, the eternal battery died and I stopped playing it not knowing you could replace it.
eternal battery?

Toxik

Contributor
Goddamn I love Wonder Trade, got a Mawile with Pokerus and awesome stats
Also, I fucked up when trying to catch Deoxys and killed it, probably won't get another chance to catch it :(
I was looking into it and realized that this gen has pretty much every single started and legendary available, they really upped their shit

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
God I hate messing up my chain fishing after I've been going for so long!

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Are you chain fishing for Feebass?
Chain fishing is in ORAS?

Also, I have met all the requirements for Regigigas and he still wont appear. All Regis in my party, regice is nicknamed and holding nevermeltice. :c

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Chain fishing is in ORAS?

Also, I have met all the requirements for Regigigas and he still wont appear. All Regis in my party, regice is nicknamed and holding nevermeltice. :c
Are you in the right place? Go into the cave you found Regice in and stand in the middle of the room. Remember, it HAS to be right in the middle of the room.