Twine

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I disagree with this. Class limits are a bitch, particularly for players that actually should be playing that class. There shouldn't be anything stopping Photek from going sniper and owning my face. From my experience, when teams are unbalanced it's because of an imbalance of good players, and class limits won't fix that.

A sniper/spy who can't figure out teamwork or contribute in any way generally doesn't do much better when they change class.

All that said, I feel your pain Jever. I just don't think class limits will solve the problem.

Reactions: Bottiger

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We've gone over it. It is always possible to win against a team of "x". Except on Stage 3.
(Dustbowl, naturally)

Jevermeister

Unremarkable User
That's not the point. Even if i kill 75% of the other team on sight, i can't get the flag or point without support if they fortify. Most of the time iam the only one attacking and it just sucks if they even can't defend their own flag. 50% of the team is a spy or a sniper and if i attack iam the only one which tries to get the flag and if they steal our flag nobodys there to stop them. This sucks. 4 snipers in the entry of our base who can't hit a tree or recognize if somebody steals the flag right behind them......