you can trust my hooves

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
] status
hostname:  skial.com | TURBINE+ | EU
version : 1.2.0.0/21 4833 secure
udp/ip : 94.23.226.200:2025 (public ip: 94.23.226.200)

Scramble isn't balancing properly, perhaps a misconfiguration. On every skial server I know, scramble balances very well according to the scoreboard. On this one you end up with very unbalanced teams, like first 5 slots of the better team twice as strong as the first 5 slots of the other team.

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Ok once more fot the slow ponyfag..............SCRAMBLE IS NOT BROKEN.
But I do agree with him (ugh) it's not useless,,,,,,,,,,gives me the chance to hate on ignorance and ponies all at the same time.
Dude learn to read. scramble is NOT broken and any other donator,(but you it seems), knows that it protects from balance not scramble..............let it go. Nothing's broke but your sore ass.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
All of taco's posts:
>ponyfag
>obtuse
On a serious note, scramble is not based on points as far as I know, since points indicate nothing about a person's skill. There's gonna be a stacked team 90% of the time, it's just how it happens. /swap if it bugs you that much..

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
All of taco's posts:
>ponyfag
>obtuse
On a serious note, scramble is not based on points as far as I know, since points indicate nothing about a person's skill. There's gonna be a stacked team 90% of the time, it's just how it happens. /swap if it bugs you that much..
Not exactly. If you notice he started it by sending a nasty reply when all I did was try to be nice and answer his question, without pony hate..........then he pushed the old dude.

Reactions: Staying_Classy

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
I feel like I should apologize for being a jerk to the guy.

Sorry, guy. That was uncalled for.

President Banana

Trade Banned
Sorry, ponyfag, but...
EP8A3.gif

Reactions: DrRuelel