• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

SiriusA

Uncharitable Spy
I think you are referring to the "A-Pose" Glitch, yes it is an exploit or bug.

It's mostly used by "Friendlies" and it's kind of harmless since you can't use your guns unlike other glitched position exploits (*cough* *cough* ConTracker Exploit *cough* *cough*)

This glitch dates back around the release of the game, where you could type in console "join_class civilian" and it would make you an A-posing Scout, later this was patched but the community found a way around it.

You can kill them in the game if you find them annoying, since pulling out this glitch takes some time so yeah.

If you are referring to another one then i don't know which one it is.

Reactions: Bravefart

rcottrell

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I think you are referring to the "A-Pose" Glitch, yes it is an exploit or bug.

It's mostly used by "Friendlies" and it's kind of harmless since you can't use your guns unlike other glitched position exploits (*cough* *cough* ConTracker Exploit *cough* *cough*)

This glitch dates back around the release of the game, where you could type in console "join_class civilian" and it would make you an A-posing Scout, later this was patched but the community found a way around it.

You can kill them in the game if you find them annoying, since pulling out this glitch takes some time so yeah.

If you are referring to another one then i don't know which one it is.
Yes I that is the one, thanks for your reply

Bravefart

Mildly Menacing Medic
I see people running around as statues, is this a mod, hack, or an exploit to the game? I find it annoying.
Me too ^^ The only "funny" ones are heavies on your team that block the enemy in your base. People can't decide whether to kill them or not and then they waste a lot of time killing the heavy doing nothing 😆 But ya give me real players to play with. I wish the exploit was patched again.