VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Heyo.
As you may or may not know, this upcoming season of ESEA is looking pretty bleak at the moment due to lack of paid teams. If you currently have a team playing in UGC and have thought about moving up to ESEA-O eventually in the future, this is a really great opportunity to do so. The prize pot for the top two open teams (without ex-invite sandbaggers on the roster) is 480 USD, and a substantial amount of invite and main players are willing to mentor teams this season as an incentive to play open (for example, harbleu and phrakture have been watching my teams scrims and going over them with us). I can tell you from personal experience that a season of ESEA is far more beneficial to better rounding you and your team than a season of UGC, because of exposure to a higher level of play. And with the proper effort to improve, your dm and game smarts from the beginning to the end of your first season of open will be night and day.

Anyways that's all I really wanted to preach, take it into consideration.

Peace.

Reactions: sov

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Also, if you win the total prize pot would be 1080. 480 from Plat, Squid, John, and Blink + 600 if you win.

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Since he was comparing ETF2L, which is a league, he's probably comparing it to ESEA.
dunno, ETF2L more or less encompasses all of euro tf2, he could be comparing euro to na, which is something jwso has been known for in the past :suspicious:

sov

Legendary Skial King
when can us North Americaners get an NAtf2l... :(

ESEA is good but I hear that it is dying.

Satire

Scarcely Lethal Noob
ESEA is the only website with a guaranteed lan for north american people thou :(

So thats why some top teams like it