Little_Lano

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
From practise lobbies, if you win the initial push past the first point. It's pretty hard to get reversed

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's an okay map, not particularly good, but people just freak out if it's anything other than badwater or upward in general. I usually play mid in mge : )

Celtic Lady

Mildly Menacing Medic
It's an okay map, not particularly good, but people just freak out if it's anything other than badwater or upward in general. I usually play mid in mge : )
Yeah, Waste mid is one of my MGE favorites. But playing the entire map in a competitive setting seems pretty infuriating.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Better than Vitalism

(Coming from someone who never played the map, I'm assuming even some of the worst maps is better than a map with seams to see under it, boxes that get you stuck, etc)

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Bad points about the map:
- Impossible to push back past mid if you lose it unless the enemy team shits the bed.
- 2 is impossible to defend without a demo against a decent team
- more ridiculous sniper angles than badwater
- unnecessarily large amount of flanks at mid/second
- coming out of second, you have to come through shutter doors on low ground. This makes anybody who walks out of the door a sitting duck. Team defending their push has literally no way to push out and has to wait for the enemy team, and the enemy team can do whatever the hell they want. Even if the team on second has uber and the team at mid doesn't, it doesn't affect the situation that much. Medic can back out for free with all the easy escapes there are in that area outside the shutter doors entering the second point, get his uber up, and force the situation in to the exact/worse than before for the defending team situation.
- Defending team on last has 2 levels of space above the cart that makes capping that thing as impossible as pushing all the way back past mid is.

Good points about this map:

Basically, the game turns in to a tug-of-war around the second point as both teams bash uber's mindlessly against each other. Kritz doesn't make too much of a difference either. If you run kritz to mid, they're back up in time to contest second/dig deep on last. If you kritz on to second, the enemy team still will have high ground on last and will probably have the time to stop you and re-set up a defense. If you kritz on to last, good luck getting the damn gun, that thing is far back and wrangled, and you can do nothing about it, kritz or uber.

This map is more autistic than motherfucking dom_canalzone, if anyone remembers that shit from season seven. It is the worst map to ever be placed in the UGC map rotation, and I'm probably just gunna take a fucking sick week off on the week of this map. HATE this fucking map with a burning passion.