SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
for those of u cheap bastards (like me ) who dont want to buy mine craft but want to play it u can still do so watch this vid and it will tell u how

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The only reason you should pirate acquire Minecraft any game is if you have no money at the time and are willing to buy it later.
People who pirate just to pirate are assholes that kill good games.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The only reason you should pirate acquire Minecraft any game is if you have no money at the time and are willing to buy it later.
You'll be hung by your very guts for sayin' that, boy.
You don't test a pirate's temper.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Come on dude.... its just a game its not like your stealing from some guys cash register, I mean look at the assassins creed series, they deserve to have their next game pirated, I mean the last two games ive screamed "NO FUCK YOU"(AC:B) and "YOU COCKSUCKERS" (AC:R) because of the ending

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Come on dude.... its just a game its not like your stealing from some guys cash register, I mean look at the assassins creed series, they deserve to have their next game pirated, I mean the last two games ive screamed "NO FUCK YOU"(AC:B) and "YOU COCKSUCKERS" (AC:R) because of the ending
developers deserve money for good games.
if you enjoyed playing the game then it's nice to give the developers some cash.
if it's a shit game or it has some form of horrible drm then pirate it.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
if you enjoyed playing the game then it's nice to give the developers some cash.
Anyone who has bought all 4 of the games at full price have spent 240 dollars on them when the next game comes out they will have spent 300, thats way too much for a disk of data. I mean the disk costs less than 38 cents to create and the imprinting probably costs them 20 cents every 100 in electricity theyre spending less than 15 bucks packaging and creating these disks, way too much to spend on games.

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Anyone who has bought all 4 of the games at full price have spent 240 dollars on them when the next game comes out they will have spent 300, thats way too much for a disk of data. I mean the disk costs less than 38 cents to create and the imprinting probably costs them 20 cents every 100 in electricity theyre spending less than 15 bucks packaging and creating these disks, way too much to spend on games.

I think you may have forgotten about the hundreds of thousands of manhours that are usually spent on the average Triple A game title by people who have often studied their area for some years. The art, modeling, design, marketing, retailing, programming, royalties.

That might have something to do with the price.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
cause its shit doesn't mean you have to condone pirating.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
I think you may have forgotten about the hundreds of thousands of manhours that are usually spent on the average Triple A game title by people who have often studied their area for some years. The art, modeling, design, marketing, retailing, programming, royalties.

That might have something to do with the price.
Yes but that's a one time payment. And assassins creed revelations is still raking in cash for them, out of probably 50 million they spent making it they have made probably around 7 billion