Status
Not open for further replies.

moo_GammaRay #NothingToSomething

Scarcely Lethal Noob
We need proper evidence of your accusation. If he is griefing in some way by standing in front of you or ghosting or friendlying, then that's against the rules. If he is simply hurting your feelings, then you just need to ignore him.
He isn't a griever, he is a bully. I cannot ignore him. He has been doing this for months and is frequently emotional harming people who isn't on his side. There are many people who use SUIJIN NY FAST that don't want him to be around. A silence or ban vote won't do the trick since he always comes back. If you don't believe me, I will contact you when I have the chance to confront him. I would like you to be an eyewitness.

Thank you for your patience,
GammaRay

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
He isn't a griever, he is a bully. I cannot ignore him. He has been doing this for months and is frequently emotional harming people who isn't on his side. There are many people who use SUIJIN NY FAST that don't want him to be around. A silence or ban vote won't do the trick since he always comes back. If you don't believe me, I will contact you when I have the chance to confront him. I would like you to be an eyewitness.

Thank you for your patience,
GammaRay
Unfortunately, people who are "emotionally harming others" is not against our rules. You're welcome to private message me on steam or here and explain how why you cannot ignore him, but you should know "bullying" isn't straight against the rules.

Reactions: tunapotpie
Status
Not open for further replies.