Wrath

Positively Inhumane Poster
Lets try to avoid attracting the outpost admins again.
Are they going for a new record of how many Skial community derps get banned from Outpost?

I don't get why the fuck is OP allowing Tux trades...when you can't trade them, even with Gift Wrap. -_-

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't get why the fuck is OP allowing Tux trades...when you can't trade them, even with Gift Wrap. -_-
Same here, what's the point? It took the Robot Chicken hat more than 6 months to be tradeable, if that's the case with the Tux how many of these half year odl offers will be still valid then?

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why do you guys care so much about what others think this thing will be worth? Stop wasting everyone's time by just flat out annoying these people and breaking outposts rules :T

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

http://www.tf2outpost.com/rules

Which rule is the one I'm breaking, care to point out? I'm offering on items I like, I'm ready to trade, not my fault that their item is untradeable while mine isn't. These aren't fake offers, all offers were valid at the time of posting. If I retract any offers I don't expect them to be out of pattern at the time the Tuxes will eventually be tradeable, I'm not sure how many months old offers generally aren't retracted by then.

But if you really really want to find a rule that's broken, it does say there:
"Don't create trades unless you're actually going to trade the items"

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Which rule is the one I'm breaking, care to point out? I'm offering on items I like, I'm ready to trade, not my fault that their item is untradeable while mine isn't. These aren't fake offers, all offers were valid at the time of posting. If I retract any offers I don't expect them to be out of pattern at the time the Tuxes will eventually be tradeable, I'm not sure how many months old offers generally aren't retracted by then.

Glad you decided to just make another post without clicking on all the links. I'm done with this B.S conversion you know you're being a prick and I don't care anymore, just gonna unsubscribe to this thread now.

Wrath

Agreed, a lot of these traders aren't selling, they're either looking for PC's *Wrong place to do so* or wanting offers on an item that won't be trade-able
until a year from now.
Why do you guys care so much about what others think this thing will be worth? Stop wasting everyone's time by just flat out annoying these people and breaking outposts rules :T
:seriously:
I seriously doubt that this sub-form on Skial represents everyone and every trading thing to be had. That sounds more like Reddit/Backcrap.tf's 'J.O.B.'

I do as I please! (And I please what I do...)
qXpIT.png

Wrath

Glad you decided to just make another post without clicking on all the links. I'm done with this B.S conversion you know you're being a prick and I don't care anymore, just gonna unsubscribe to this thread now.
yourtears.png

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
this isn't really related but quite retarded http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/8993168
the person selling this is a genuine pony fan with a shit load of hist stuff named after them
but then again this is quite genius too, i could earn over 10 keys just for coloring villains veil and renaming it someponies pantsu

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
a vivid modest for a fucking stupid shitty penguin that almost everyone has?

the tf2 economy is fucked

Wrath

iknowthatfeel.png

I still can't believe these fucks are really wanting offers now...instead of when it becomes tradeable. I hope Valve never makes it tradeable.
People were trying to sell AWPer Hand before it was tradeable too.
wtf.png

Honestly, OP needs to ban these fags...I can't imagine why they would allow such a waste of bandwidth and hardware resources for something this stupid.

Cal`El

Mildly Menacing Medic
I vaguely remember seeing an offer saying only accepting Scorching offers. Was worth a good lol