Zeuriel

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Apologies if the answer to this is stupidly obvious but from the perspective of someone who isn't involved in the trading scene, the fluctuating value of buds and keys makes it difficult to assess what a reasonable price would be. Also worth noting is that I wouldn't be interested in trading it for other TF2 items; I'd prefer cash or possibly DOTA2-items of similar value (beats me what that would be though). ;)

As an aside, is the Houwar something that people think will keep rising in value? I'm not in an extreme rush to sell it off, especially not if it'll be worth much more at some unspecified point in the future. At the same time I'm not terribly attached to it and half the reason I've been trying to read up on trading/selling before posting here is because people keep adding me on Steam to scam the damn thing off of me.

Lastly, would the utter lack of rep be a huge hindrance in the selling/trading of this thing or is it enough that I have a high-level, long-time, many-hours-played account? I don't really know how these things work but I'm guessing it would be hard for someone to think the hat was duped or glitched when I have the badge for it?

Oh well, sorry for the deluge of questions and big thanks in advance!