Cthulu V2

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
probably 0.5-1 buds. u might be able to find someone who doesnt care about gifted though and get more

I hate how people do care about gifted :3 It makes no sence at all really. Doesn't change the appearance of the hat but it reduces the price buy a bills hat most of the time :3

LuLz. atbatmatt10

I hate how people do care about gifted :3 It makes no sence at all really. Doesn't change the appearance of the hat but it reduces the price buy a bills hat most of the time :3
i know it drives me crazy i had a sunbeams gifted hat and no one wanted it because it was gifted. people seem to think it reduces the price by half too

Cthulu V2

What does being gifted change, anyways?

Gifted adds a line onto the description of the item saying it's gifted. SO IT IS NOW HALF PRICE. rofl. it's dumb people just don't like paying full price for things so they make shitty excuses.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
You can wipe the names of crafters from an item, I wonder why you can't do the same for a gift?

It'll be like the Ellis caps if and when Valve enables that.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It isn't cheap because it's gifted, it's cheap because it's a fetti batter's helm : )

Cthulu V2

It isn't cheap because it's gifted, it's cheap because it's a fetti batter's helm : )

I'v seen a fetti batters helm sell for 1.5 buds. (buds and a bills.) The highest offer i have got on this was a bills hat.