Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
So all alliteration aside, what is the best way to get funds into paypal without linking an account? They said i had to fax them a bunch of forms to get a linked account. I already have my debit card attached but I was going to buy a few humble bundles and I don't want a bunch of $0.01 transfers in my bank account.

Figured there were some paypal masters on here. So, any suggestions, brethren?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
cant you use moneypak or whatever its called and add the moneypak to your paypal
and then you use the money from the moneypak instead of your debit

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
If I don't what?
The transaction where paypal pays you twice a small amount of 0.01$ and you have to transfer the money back from your bank account. Thought these transaction were called mini or micro transactions in English as well.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
probably. I might try that money pack thing, I just want a way to get money in paypal without using my card every time.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There is no other way around. If you don't wanna use your debit card anymore - you'll have to link your checking account. You can link your checking account only by confirming these two transactions. Period.

or... -OR- you can use PayPal credit and pay it off by the end of the month. As long as your pay your balance in full by the end of the billing cycle - no interest will be accrued. They offered me $6000 credit line but I refused.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
yeah i saw the credit. it still looks like a scam though. Skimmed through the terms found "minimum $2.00 intrest". i ended up starting to link my bank account, it says it'll take a few days.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yeah i saw the credit. it still looks like a scam though. Skimmed through the terms found "minimum $2.00 intrest". i ended up starting to link my bank account, it says it'll take a few days.
I used it couple of times. Every time I paid the full balance off before a due date. No interest accrued.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I'm bumping this with another question. Anyone who has ever added money to paypal, does it really take as long as they say? (3-5 days)

They said 3 days for confirming my account and then they did it in one day.