DaJaKoe

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
At the time I watch this, 0:46, this guy does seem to forget that Paul Walker wasn't the one driving the vehicle.

TheBlissOfPain

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
The only good cover up I heard about Paul Walker's death was that the gov't killed him because of the botched operation called Fast and the Furious where the CIA smuggled weapons into Mexico and wanted to trace them back to where they were going to the cartels. But they lost track of them and the whole operation was an embarrassment, so when you Google search Fast and Furious you get Paul Walker's death not the botched CIA operation. Not that I believe it, but that was a reasonable one.

sov

Legendary Skial King
The only good cover up I heard about Paul Walker's death was that the gov't killed him because of the botched operation called Fast and the Furious where the CIA smuggled weapons into Mexico and wanted to trace them back to where they were going to the cartels. But they lost track of them and the whole operation was an embarrassment, so when you Google search Fast and Furious you get Paul Walker's death not the botched CIA operation. Not that I believe it, but that was a reasonable one.
Holy shit that's actually kind of smart. (No offense or anything to Paul walker who died)

Very smart indeed.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
A quick google search of "gun operation fast and furious" brings up plenty of results on the Fast and Furious screw up. These were run between 2006-2011, and there's been all kinds of articles on it.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"The highest freemason degree is 33"
"he died on November 30 and 3:30 PM"
"He had 32 films/movies and was working on number 33"

Today I played WoW for 3 hours, I sneezed 3 times and finished watching a 3 part TV show

Can I be in the Illuminati yet?

Blade D_Hero

Contributor

Today I played WoW for 3 hours, I sneezed 3 times and finished watching a 3 part TV show

No, but you can be the lead designer for Half Life with credentials like that.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
Well at least I don't have to put up with shit like this, nutballs can do it for me.

Wait, a death article before he died? That's interesting.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well at least I don't have to put up with shit like this, nutballs can do it for me.

Wait, a death article before he died? That's interesting.
Journalists actually make death articles before actors die, so they can be the first to report it.
It would be something like
Paul walker
September 12th, 1973 - ______________
(Other information here)​
And then fill in the blanks.
There have been times where these were posted too early, so someone can read about their own death.
Source

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King

Hl3 confirmed