DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Most of the time I use dVa's ult now, I don't get any kills. I'm not sure if it would help to flank and then use it so they're caught between the mech and my team, 'cause trying to back up as much as possible before launching it still gives them too much advance notice.

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Most of the time I use dVa's ult now, I don't get any kills. I'm not sure if it would help to flank and then use it so they're caught between the mech and my team, 'cause trying to back up as much as possible before launching it still gives them too much advance notice.
its mostly for area denial, just throw it at the objective so they either have to walk off it or die

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
axj5ryW_460s.jpg

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Today I played a match with somebody on leaver's penalty. That means their game completion rate for the last 20 games was less than what it's intended to be by Blizzard (idk the exact percentage but I guess 85-90%). Leavers penalty gave the guy -75% exp for anything in his result screen.

So he just joined our game and did nothing, complaining about this "crap" game and how unfair it is to "get punished for lagging out". Basically he just stood in spawn or jumped around and did nothing for our team.

Why am I telling you all of this? I think I've read somewhere that there is a possibility inside Overwatch to report players. Does anybody know where I can find it? I didnt google it while the game was in progress (I tryharded obviously). I didn't find anything.

Does anybody know where/how I can report another player for whatever reason? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Today I played a match with somebody on leaver's penalty. That means their game completion rate for the last 20 games was less than what ii's intended to be (idk the exact percentage but I guess 85-90%). Leavers penalty gave the guy -75% exp for anything in his result screen.

So he just joined our game and did nothing, complaining about this "crap" game and how unfair it is to "get punished for lagging out". Basically he just stood in spawn or jumped around and did nothing for our team.

Why am I telling you all of this? I think I've read somewhere that there is a possibility inside Overwatch to report players. Does anybody know where I can find it? I didnt google it while the game was in progress (I tryharded obviously). I didn't find anything.

Does anybody know where/how I can report another player for whatever reason? Thanks in advance.

If they say something in chat you can right click their name and click 'report'

You can also do /list. Someone on reddit said "You can type /list and it gives everybody's name for the chat channel you are in (match, team, party, etc) to right click and add, report, or other." which should allow you to right click and report their name

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I didnt consider trying to right click him in the chat field, I'll try it out as soon as it is necessary. Thank you I'm sure that is the solution!

Reactions: Meowrisa

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Here I'll earn my useful rates.

In your social menu, there will be a tag that says, "recent players" click that, then right-click on the icon that belongs to the player you're about to report.

There is also a handy prefer/avoid function so you can lower or increase the chance of you playing with that individual.

pZZ52g0.png

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
There is also a handy prefer/avoid function so you can lower or increase the chance of you playing with that individual.
I use the avoid and report function liberally when I get matched with the cancerous TF2 / CSGO compfags. Didn't know about the prefer thing, though.