• Outpost

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • TP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Outpost by far. The design feels much easier to use and more refined compared to TP in my opinion.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Honestly, I hate using either. The people on TF2TP are always offline whenever I'm on, so I can't even trade with it. Then on Outpost, everyone that I try to trade with ignores me or calls me stupid for wanting 90% of full price on something

Ergoman

Uncharitable Spy
I use both, but I lean over to Outpost due to most of my deals come from there.

However I still find Outpost to be bullshit sometimes.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Should have been bazaar.tf vs. tf2outpost.
Doing business using tf2tp is painful before you even get to the traders.

I cannot even grasp the design of TF2 Trading Post.

It's like they took a bunch of ideas from five different people, mixed all those ideas in one giant bowl and threw the mix on the website to create this abomination.
Outpost is streamlined and accessible, it even has an overall design that isn't painful to look at!

..But for the actual usefulness, I cannot stand 90% of the communities on both those sites. When I do want to trade, I will just go with a loss and trade with a bot on Warehouse; far less painful.

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm banned from both.

TF2Outpost banished me for '''disguising an item's price'' which was just advertising by saying in description how wonderful it is, which was just an excuse for .milk to get me out of his way, and TF2TP banished me just because I was banished from Outpost.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
..But for the actual usefulness, I cannot stand 90% of the communities on both those sites. When I do want to trade, I will just go with a loss and trade with a bot on Warehouse; far less painful.
^This.
I'd rather be low balled by a bot with pre set prices, than deal with some random guys trying to cheat me for items at twenty five percent their actual value from sheer greed.