Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The world never stops filling me with awe and wonder, share anything you find that has the wow factor.
2TcA1.jpg

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Define "hang out".

hang out
vb (adverb)
1. to suspend, be suspended, or lean, esp from an opening, as for display or airing to hang out the washing
2. (intr) Informal to live at or frequent a place the police know where the thieves hang out
3. (intr; foll by with) Informal to frequent the company (of someone)
4. Slang to relax completely in an unassuming way (esp in the phrase let it all hang out)
5. (intr) US informal to act or speak freely, in an open, cooperative, or indiscreet manner

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
hang out
4. Slang to relax completely in an unassuming way (esp in the phrase let it all hang out)
I know the definition of "hang out" from vocabulary. What I wanted to know how his wife was hanging out with Bowie - having a convo, a couple of tees, abusing some alcohol, etc. Considering the fact that Bowie is 66 yo and assuming that Maddo's wife is ~30 yo it would be interesting to know what was included in "hang out with Bowie" package :D

I know the definition of "hang out" from vocabulary. What I wanted to know how his wife was hanging out with Bowie - having a convo, a couple of tees, abusing some alcohol, etc. Considering the fact that Bowie is 66 yo and assuming that Maddo's wife is ~30 yo it would be interesting to know what was included in "hang out with Bowie" package :D

I was going to answer you with "chili dick" with the intended purpose to mean that she got penetrated by Bowie with chili on his dick. Then I got confused if "chili dick" was an actual thing and, for some sick reason, I decided to google it.

I found this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130027823&page=1 (SFW)

...I am so confused right now.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Define "hang out".
She used to go down the music shop all the time and hang around there, he would quite often come in and sit and play guitar and sing. they weren't like best mates or anything, just hung out in the same place at the same time a few times. My wife is older than me btw, she will be 50 this year.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I really really want to walk through this tunnel of trees.

Crnp7.jpg
That looks so cool, gets me thinking about those clear poly tunnels they have under water at oceanariums or zoos. the train ride experience must be on a similar level.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was going to answer you with "chili dick" with the intended purpose to mean that she got penetrated by Bowie with chili on his dick. Then I got confused if "chili dick" was an actual thing and, for some sick reason, I decided to google it.

I found this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130027823&page=1 (SFW)

...I am so confused right now.

That was hilarious. What makes it even funnier is that this burning dick story was posted on bodybuilding.com :D

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I am currently doing a 5 month study on invasive species destroying our trees. Bugs are hitching a ride from all over the world and are threatening certain species of trees here in the U.S. Anyway, enjoy some beautiful trees from around the world.

Autumn Maple located in a Japanese garden in Portland
1XxvGM7.jpg

Angel Oak tree in Charleston
vB6zHQG.jpg

Wisteria Tree
rWSuI2n.jpg

Jacaranda trees in South Africa
Q8qqelm.jpg

750yr old Sequioa in California
gaN8pSb.jpg

Reactions: sov and Pinker-tan

Toxik

Contributor
Why do people focus on stupid ass celebrities when we have things like this around?
Because the average person is not very smart and would rather gossip about some famous person's pregnancy than actual issues that matter
Every time I go to the supermarket, I do my best to avoid looking at the magazines they sell at the cash register, People, the Inquirer and all that shit, because it just makes me so goddamn mad