bandicam20120207214933837.jpg

Fake lol it TF2 CRATE SIM

UNCRATE MANY AS YOU CAN!!

LINK: http://www.kongregate.com/games/stripedypaper/tf2-crate-sim?acomplete=tf2

Justinator

Positively Inhumane Poster
i spend 90 dollars to get a unusual one man army green confetti
this discourages people to unbox every again D:
edit: after spending about 447 dollars i got my second unusual unusual hound dog effect circle peace sign

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, I stopped opening crates a long time ago. Valve should make a stacking percentage to encourage more people to buy keys for instance everytime you use a key on a box your chance to get an unusual goes up by .1 until you get one then it resets.

Turtle Poop

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
After 192 dollars I got a Unusual Hotdogger with Searing Plasma

Edit: At 240 dollars I got a Unusual Exquisite Rack with Orbiting Fire

Another fucking Edit:At 400 dollars I got a Unusual Tough Guy's Torque with Stormy Storm

Justinator

Positively Inhumane Poster
Yeah, I stopped opening crates a long time ago. Valve should make a stacking percentage to encourage more people to buy keys for instance everytime you use a key on a box your chance to get an unusual goes up by .1 until you get one then it resets.
never open a crate instead i just buy whats inside the crate so i can save my self the pain of getting something shitty but a unusual makes me want to open a crate D: but looking at the chances make me decline to

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
never open a crate instead i just buy whats inside the crate so i can save my self the pain of getting something shitty but a unusual makes me want to open a crate D: but looking at the chances make me decline to

Yeah, I agree 100% I must of spent about 50 on keys before I said "Wow, I'm getting a ton of stranges I dont want, paints I don't want, im stopping this." It's unlikely to change tho cuz there are lunatics who still put 100 dollars a week into keys, I cant justify doing that tho heh.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Yeah, I agree 100% I must of spent about 50 on keys before I said "Wow, I'm getting a ton of stranges I dont want, paints I don't want, im stopping this." It's unlikely to change tho cuz there are lunatics who still put 100 dollars a week into keys, I cant justify doing that tho heh.
and that kiddies is why tf2 is free to play... cause gabe couldn't make an extension to his money pool