mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ilied.png

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
yep , unfortuantly

its happening a lot lately
Well maybe you should be a little more careful when it comes to shit like this. Maybe if you're lucky enough the grandmaster Xel or Faron can teach you a thing or two.

[NT*] $hi

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Well maybe you should be a little more careful when it comes to shit like this. Maybe if you're lucky enough the grandmaster Xel or Faron can teach you a thing or two.

Dont worry , i didnt loose anything this time, i waited untll i saw the actual ammount in my paypal and im glad i did as it was 0.14 euros !

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Get with [user]Xel'Naga[/user] and make sure these guys are getting put on the scammer list in some capacity.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Old List is here: http://www.skial.com/threads/new-and-improved-scammer-list.11993/ but I think we're doing it through the reports now since we have SR tags.
I'm going to keep the old list active, so that those interested can check it for updates to see who the latest scammers are.

Shi: I'm just now seeing this thread. Going over the details in just a moment. Still kinda drunk-ish so I can't do any real critical thinking. :V

EDIT: Oh, I'm not still drunk. Your screenshots are just all shrunken down and they're actually blurry.

Could you re-upload those to Imgur or something? Photobucket is awful for screenshots, since it tries to shrink everything down.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Okay, managed to read the posts. Pitiful scam attempt. It's one thing to accidentally miss the decimal and send the wrong amount once. But it doesn't happen twice, and it doesn't happen in two currencies.

Adding to scammer list. Will arrange for SR tag.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm also going to look into the users who commented on his Steam profile. They're obviously shill rep posts. He's had that Steam account for nearly a year, and only in the last couple weeks does he have any posts, and they're all generic "+rep" posts. Looks fishy.

EDIT:

He left this comment on the profile of one of the guys who gave him fake rep:

Ah2Lu.png

SEEMS LEGIT

EDIT: Most of those guys are already tagged scammers. They don't have any common Steam groups, though, so they're organizing elsewhere.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm also going to look into the users who commented on his Steam profile. They're obviously shill rep posts. He's had that Steam account for nearly a year, and only in the last couple weeks does he have any posts, and they're all generic "+rep" posts. Looks fishy.

EDIT:

He left this comment on the profile of one of the guys who gave him fake rep:

Ah2Lu.png

SEEMS LEGIT

EDIT: Most of those guys are already tagged scammers. They don't have any common Steam groups, though, so they're organizing elsewhere.
I marked this resolved for now. I assume you'll take care of the tags.

[NT*] $hi

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Nice one mods, i think Steamrep has marked him already, but i dont know what elese you can do, but Xel, your drink must have done some good :) Thanks for your help Xel and everyone else who commented etc

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yeah, he should be getting tagged soon enough. It's... A process, as I've come to learn in recent days.

Romas^

Uncharitable Spy
lol he's from the same country as I am, lithuanians often try to scam people or just lowball them