185db

Epic Skial Regular
115 DMG REVOLVER

Fucking best thing ever
Move about 10 ft away from target and try to hit them with the secondary fire.

I like that they lowered running accuracy for the rest of the pistols, and made tap shooting more viable. Nice update.

fragovin

Mildly Menacing Medic
The revolver is 100% accurate while running when using left-click and it does 100+ damage for a chest and stomach shot from any distance. They definitely need to nerf it, the 1 second shot delay doesn't make up for this.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
d8b99d32ede78a8b2a012bdca7391e66.jpg

Shoe confirmed garbage with the new easy gun.

holy shit a new weapon who would have thought, too bad its a really fuckin stupid lookin one
why didn't they go for the classical 44. magnum revolvers
It looks cooler than those shits you can't have an opinion that differs from mine!

Reactions: 185db

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fuck now I actually want to play this. Is MM still filled with as many shit lords?
of course it is.

Also the new revolver is really fun to use and if nerfed a little (not much, just dont let it one shot kill to body and make the movement inaccuracy when left click shooting fair holy shit) i can imagine it have a really high skill ceiling.

Last edited:

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
it's so op. kills armored foes at decent range with one shot not a headshot fuck that shit BUUUT

8bff5fbc9f7281f3b8f5ea2e59b522da.png

this is pretty great
It can actually one hit kill to the stomach from something like 5000 UNITS, which is bigger than any map out atm, so theres that.

Also the timeout was, as usual from things added by Valve, broken in that it works per side not per team, so if a team uses these during T side, and the current CT side doesn't, when they get to T side it won't let them take a timeout.

Reactions: staticvoid