mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Even as a small site anchor I would rather use the A1 for a few reasons.

1. Element of surprise. That one moment they aren't looking at you when entering the bombsite is a good time to peek and get a kill while a teammate can distract with a crossfire (i understand this still works with an m4 but it being louder makes it harder to be all sneaky beaky like). If you are anchoring the site (eg ct has 3 players alive so 2 go a and 1 stays b) the element of surprise can let you get a 2 for 1 trade which leaves your team in a much better position than a 1 for 1. A1 is perfect for edge of smoke playing where the enemy can't easly see you.

2. Laser Gun. Nuff said.

3. Stupidly easy spray. The spray on the A1 is so easy. I mean its ridiculous. Spraydowns have never been easier (yes even with the 10 extra bullets of the A4 tighter spray = inherently easier spraydowns)

Also the pro players use the A1 for a reason. Its not like they're like "lel lets use this gun for no reason lololololol" its more like "lets use the better gun because its better"

Sidenote - P2k vs USP-S is a much more balanced conparison. Who here uses USP and who uses P2k ? Personally I like the USP-S atm but I switch between them all the time.

Reactions: Party Chocobo

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
im split on that one, they both have insane running accuracy with that first shot, which is what i care most about.

I'd rather use p2000 more because i can afford to miss some shots

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i can hit people no problem with the scout, in fact i'd say its one of my better weapons. But i choke so hard with the awp for some reason and i cannot hit a lot of my shots. I freak out and think "If i miss this shot, the other team is gonna get my awp." then shoot, miss, then die.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
im okay with pistols, i could use to get better
my main weakness is smg and snipe weapons

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
with the new update, fnatic get a new graffiti
OzfROt3.jpg

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
lol nevermind the m4a4 sucks I think it should have a higher fire-rate to balance things out

im still gonna use it though
The funnier thing about all of this comparison on damage and what not from range is that the A4 and A1 are working completely opposite how they would in real life. Silencers and suppressors dramatically decrease a weapons ranged accuracy, overall range, and bullet velocity, but in CS:GO the A4 is the one that suffers less damage.

I unno, I just find it kind of weird, I mean it is just a video game, and it doesn't have to be perfectly realistic, but it's just an odd weapon balance choice.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The funnier thing about all of this comparison on damage and what not from range is that the A4 and A1 are working completely opposite how they would in real life. Silencers and suppressors dramatically decrease a weapons ranged accuracy, overall range, and bullet velocity, but in CS:GO the A4 is the one that suffers less damage.

I unno, I just find it kind of weird, I mean it is just a video game, and it doesn't have to be perfectly realistic, but it's just an odd weapon balance choice.
None of that is true in real life.