Contributor
wtf i just got dinked someone with a nade
i didnt know you could do that

oh and i bought a stattrack music kit cause im stupid

Last edited:

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
just played my first two comp games in 2 weeks. The other team had an EXTREMELY blatant hacker who was bottom fragging and playing like trash

wonder how he was like without hacks

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
just played my first two comp games in 2 weeks. The other team had an EXTREMELY blatant hacker who was bottom fragging and playing like trash

wonder how he was like without hacks
we played against a hacker earlier, he didnt have it on the first half of the game but then suddenly he just shot up in score and killing us with a end killcount of 42

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
0eb7475918c51d92c5ec84d138ce437c.png

i get the price increase but wtf with the other two
and
8461c0025faed406ee59b7c37ec46c03.png

185db

Epic Skial Regular
The zeus was almost overpowered when on eco rounds. Imagine going going out long a with an awp and then there is a guy with a zeus standing behind the second set of doors. Chances are you won't even check it, and even if you do the delay to stop will be all it takes for them to kill you. All you have to do is stand next to a corner and then you are pretty much guaranteed. Even at the pro level this works if you do it correctly. They are doing to do the zeus what they did to the cz. I honestly think it's a great change.

And lol, they removed half time talk.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The zeus was almost overpowered when on eco rounds. Imagine going going out long a with an awp and then there is a guy with a zeus standing behind the second set of doors. Chances are you won't even check it, and even if you do the delay to stop will be all it takes for them to kill you. All you have to do is stand next to a corner and then you are pretty much guaranteed. Even at the pro level this works if you do it correctly. They are doing to do the zeus what they did to the cz. I honestly think it's a great change.

And lol, they removed half time talk.
making the price higher is the only real nerf it needed. I think the speed reduction is somewhat okay because now you really got to get the drop on your foe instead of jump rushing their ass and them standing no chance because of their weapons that way a ton. But making kill reward 0 absolutely ruins it. I get ecos are about doing economy damage rather then building economy but damn they hit the gun way too hard on this one

185db

Epic Skial Regular
making the price higher is the only real nerf it needed. I think the speed reduction is somewhat okay because now you really got to get the drop on your foe instead of jump rushing their ass and them standing no chance because of their weapons that way a ton. But making kill reward 0 absolutely ruins it. I get ecos are about doing economy damage rather then building economy but damn they hit the gun way too hard on this one
It will most likely reward you with a weapon, which is worth more than almost any kill reward. If you can steal a gun you have a higher chance of winning the round and taking win reward from the other team. At the very least, you just put one of their players $3000+ in the hole for the cost of $200. It's well worth it.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It will most likely reward you with a weapon, which is worth more than almost any kill reward. If you can steal a gun you have a higher chance of winning the round and taking win reward from the other team. At the very least, you just put one of their players $3000+ in the hole for the cost of $200. It's well worth it.
then buy a p250 (or even better, a five seven/tec-9) and do the same thing except with range, multiple uses, and an actual kill reward.