mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
anyone here get any sick clutches lately?

wanna see how ice cold my fellow skiallites are

ill upload like 2 or 3 tomorrow

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
11760097_1469412620044257_4431097093500649732_n.jpg

Reactions: staticvoid

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
does anyone use the m4a4 more then the m4a1-s? I like it more because its cheaper and higher clip size is always good. I know its not as accurate but i usually don't find myself doing longranged fights. I back out because I feel as if i'll lose the exchange.

Last edited:

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
does anyone use the m4a4 more then the m4a1-s? I like it more because its cheaper and higher clip size is always good. I know its not as accurate but i usually don't find myself doing longranged fights. I back out because I feel as if i'll lose the exchange.
I use M4A1-S because of all the one way smokes I know and the fact that the A1-S has no tracers.

also the spray is ez

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The spray is so tight on that gun you can sprint shoot with it like it's a pistol. (Moving side to side while firing)

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The spray is so tight on that gun you can sprint shoot with it like it's a pistol. (Moving side to side while firing)
YOu know whats better than ADADing? Hold crouch and move left or right while you spray. You'll be completely accurate while moving.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
just did a trade-up contract trying to get m4a1-s icarus fell with one blue from that collection

got G3SG1 Chronos.

so close yet so far ;(

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If the shirt had 9/10 ready on it as well, I probably would be more inclined to buy it. It's just seems vague to what you are meaning, and I'm sure some CS players might even fail to get the joke until they are forced to think about it.
I honestly think the 9/10 would ruin the inside joke, maybe people would compare that to education or something. "Don't be that guy that gets 90%, go for 100%!"