ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Post your crosshairs!
5944153ece.jpg
I can't even remember my own settings, but always remember to use cl_crosshairstyle 5.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Post your crosshairs!:
tHHf73Z.jpg

cl_righthand 0
cl_crosshairalpha "200"
cl_crosshaircolor "5"
cl_crosshaircolor_b "248"
cl_crosshaircolor_r "253"
cl_crosshaircolor_g "0"
cl_crosshairdot "0"
cl_crosshairgap "1"
cl_crosshairsize "5"
cl_crosshairstyle "4"
cl_crosshairusealpha "1"
cl_crosshairthickness "0.5"
cl_fixedcrosshairgap "-25"
cl_crosshair_outline "0"
cl_crosshair_outline_draw "1"

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I doubt any of you know who LOLYOU or phoon are, so here you go:

Let the hackusations begin. I'll give you a hint, they play thousands of matches and do dumb shit just to get clips like this, they're legit, but play for frag clips, meaning they die often

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I doubt any of you know who LOLYOU or phoon are, so here you go:

Let the hackusations begin. I'll give you a hint, they play thousands of matches and do dumb shit just to get clips like this, they're legit, but play for frag clips, meaning they die often

Don't know much about LOLYOU but phoon, oh my this is like the first video i saw that made me want to play css 3 years ago

Reactions: staticvoid

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Don't know much about LOLYOU but phoon, oh my this is like the first video i saw that made me want to play css 3 years ago
LOLYOU and phoon are basically hand-in-hand. They just play for clips, not to really win. Only difference is that phoon uses bhopping and bugs to his advantage and stuff in source, while LOLYOU just seemed to be more of the guy who just gets a bunch of kills in weird ways.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That's cool, except phoon was confirmed for being a scripting faggot. lolyou is still pretty cool guy.

Toxik

Contributor
What are the best and worse cases to open?
I have an eSports 2014 case but I don't know if it's worth it

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What are the best and worse cases to open?
I have an eSports 2014 case but I don't know if it's worth it

Really depends on what skins you want to get if you're planning on keeping skins, but for profit in my opinion the eSports 2014 is good because most skins are relatively profitable. Phoenix/Huntsman cases are also good to uncrate, because in my opinion they give the best value

Toxik

Contributor
I've been playing for a while and I can't help but wonder, why do they keep demolition and arms race modes restricted to the very few maps they currently have?
Both are extremely fun but not a lot of people play them because of the very few and repetitive maps, so why don't they allow that mode on every map?

Toxik

Contributor
Lol, calculated how much money I've spent on buying keys from the Steam Store, $414.1 total in keys from TF2 and recently CS:GO
Divided at 2.73 which is the price after tax, that's about 152 keys
I might have sold about 10 of those in total, and out of the 142 keys used I've never found a single unusual
This is total bullshit.