sov

Legendary Skial King
gameplay>skins

I know once I get into trading I'll care. I like looking at my gun and thinking "DAMN, thats a nice skin".

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
I'd love CS:GO about a million times more if it didn't have such a shitty weapon drop system
Good skins are impossible to collect without investing real cash :(
I am very fortunate, I've only spent about maybe 15 dollars in keys and I've gotten so lucky with my case openings. Unboxed 3 Classifieds (1 of which is Statrak) 4 or 5 Restricted statraks and like 1 or 2 Mil-Specs...CSGO crates love me

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
cs go is only fun if you have a group of 5 friends

the eu match making is filled with russians

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Most of the time I'm busy paying attention to what is going on with the rest of the match, I hardly ever stare at my weapon long enough to constitute buying skins.
You should see me. If anyone on my team dies I am constantly inspecting my weapon. Even when no one is dead I still do it cause I know my skins look nice.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
cs go is only fun if you have a group of 5 friends

the eu match making is filled with russians
NA match making is filled with retards

At least Russians are funny because literally no one knows what the fuck they're saying, NA retards just ruin your fun.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Get Operation Breakout. Cool new maps + missions give you skins which you can sell or use + crates worth 1.30$. I've broke even so now its like free money :3

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I just started and I'm getting destroyed terribly. I can't ever see anyone and I get shot a billion times, lol

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also in just those 10 matches I've
Been accused of being on an alt
Beat 2 stacked teams
Been kicked for not pulling off a 1v5
Beat a team of shit talkers

This game is 80x better than TF2

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
someone on my team was just spinning in circles in spawn, and after a while he would suicide
fuck this game

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I just played a game where we went 1-2 and someone abandoned, then the bot threw the game by running down long A into the ak-shaped teeth of the squeaker enemy team

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just played a game where we went 1-2 and someone abandoned, then the bot threw the game by running down long A into the ak-shaped teeth of the squeaker enemy team
Bots function with commands given when pressing "z" "x" or "y" just as "Follow me" will have the bot follow you and bots can also be taken over by players when pressing E when spectating them if a player is dead.

Bot by default will rush in the dumbest pathways such as mid on Dust II if not instructed otherwise.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Bots function with commands given when pressing "z" "x" or "y" just as "Follow me" will have the bot follow you and bots can also be taken over by players when pressing E when spectating them if a player is dead.

Bot by default will rush in the dumbest pathways such as mid on Dust II if not instructed otherwise.
Tried that, but by the time I managed to actually do any of that, the bot was already dead