Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not fun, or scary. Jump scares are boring and shit game looks like poo. Scott pretty much already wrapped up the story so it annoys me that there is another.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
A bit interested to see where this goes. My best friend and I like to pick the series apart with the story, it was a big way we initially bonded, so I have a bit of a soft spot for the games. Visually it looks weird, but there's a month of work left still. I'll remain optimistic. I'm not expecting 10/10, but I'm expecting spooky things, good atmosphere, headaches at finishing this, and just a good time playing this with my friend.

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
A bit interested to see where this goes. My best friend and I like to pick the series apart with the story, it was a big way we initially bonded, so I have a bit of a soft spot for the games. Visually it looks weird, but there's a month of work left still. I'll remain optimistic. I'm not expecting 10/10, but I'm expecting spooky things, good atmosphere, headaches at finishing this, and just a good time playing this with my friend.
i love the five nights at freddy's wikia, the best story revolves around springtrap, idk about you guys but i love backstories. When i first played SPC Containment breach i then after spent 6 days of going through its wikia and reading about all the SPC's....it was immense

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wait, I thought it already concluded.
But there's money to be made. Why conclude a free, nearly effortless cash machine?
And we know it's effortless because of how fast he makes them and how similar they are.

EDIT: I might've been too hard on FNAF here, and I have nothing against its fans, but man to me the game's original concept was awesome but it was perfect as a one-off and a one-off only.

Last edited:

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But there's money to be made. Why conclude a free, nearly effortless cash machine?
And we know it's effortless because of how fast he makes them and how similar they are.
Sigh*

Didn't they kill the murderer though? Why the fuck do they need this game? How the fuck can they make a somewhat sensible story now?

Last edited:

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
4 games in one year, the cow has been milked dry now. Seriously, I hope to Christ this is the last game. The fandom needs to die off (not literally, but they need to move the fuck on) and the games aren't great. The only semi-good thing about the games is the story.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As long as Markiplier uploads more FNAF content or any other rip offs of it, the fanbase won't die.