• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

pkobalt

Uncharitable Spy
I have made a post in the we need a logo thread with some ideas, I have Inkscape, and paint.NET however, I SUCK at both

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I bought the decal thinking it let you change the color of weapons.
I was wrong.

Reactions: Doki

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Since I have that damn decal maker, if I could save up to buy (in TF2 items, dammit) the Conscientious Objector, I'll put whatever decal we decide on there. I'll probably use it on Demo, maybe on Scout sometimes, Sniper, and... Wait, how the hell does that work with spy? And Engy? And Heavy? And, WTF????

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Since I have that damn decal maker, if I could save up to buy (in TF2 items, dammit) the Conscientious Objector, I'll put whatever decal we decide on there. I'll probably use it on Demo, maybe on Scout sometimes, Sniper, and... Wait, how the hell does that work with spy? And Engy? And Heavy? And, WTF????
Try reading. Took me about 4 1/2 years to learn how to do it, but you can probably figure it out.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah. I just don't stay current on shit, then act ignorant and angry. It's really quite fun.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
So can you take anything off the Internet and put it onto the Melee Stick? I wanna beat some Bitches to death with a Dildo.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So can you take anything off the Internet and put it onto the Melee Stick? I wanna beat some Bitches to death with a Dildo.
Wonder how my old spray of that perfect naked chick would look on there.

FUCK, I CANNOT waste $13 on that bullshit.

StalinJr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Good post-reading skills.
Pics from my other post.
XuKMv.jpg

qaSYF.jpg

i2oBt.jpg

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
i was about to set up an idling account today, then i saw this shit

i wish i could stop a gaben from ruining my tf2.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I'm guessing there are just presets for where theyre placed on each class.
Now, we have to see which one has it placed over their nipple area. Once that is figured out, great levels of maturity can be expected.
two words: extra nipples