mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Does anyone own/play Crusader Kings 2 here? I'm interested in buying it with the last of my cash (hear it has a shit ton of replay value), but I'm not sure if the DLC are worth it. Also, if anyone has game suggestions that would be cool (only got 20$ left in me wallet, so keep any recommendations cheap)

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
GUYS GUYS GUYS
LOOK
http://store.steampowered.com/app/242860/
FOR ONLY 11.50 YOU COULD HELP ME PUBSTOMP THAT DAMNED DIRTY KAISER

EDIT:
05e37e55bda98209e2a7e5e44229a7c6.png

tanks totem, description of game is historically accurate this time

Last edited:

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
swords of islam
the republic
the old gods
charlemagne
way of life
and songs of yuletide ofcourse
Got the game and Old Gods. I heard people say that's one of the most important ones. If I had more time I would've put more money in to get all that stuff, but the dlc is a bit expensive when it's not on the daily deal sale.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't want to be that guy, but the entire Life Is Strange series and both The Walking Dead seasons are on sale for nice prices right now.
Unfortunately I'm broke.

If someone could get them for me, I could pay you back with whatever you want on steam amounting to $30 CAD on NEXT Friday (The 26th) latest.
You can also hold on to the games until I repay you.

Thank you very much for considering, anyone who does!

(Thx @ToTeM for Life Is Strange! Still looking for the walking deads tho.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chance

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't want to be that guy, but the entire Life Is Strange series and both The Walking Dead seasons are on sale for nice prices right now.
Unfortunately I'm broke.

If someone could get them for me, I could pay you back with whatever you want on steam amounting to $30 CAD on NEXT Friday (The 26th) latest.

Telltale's The Walking Dead is the only game I can remember that legit made me tear up.

Reactions: Meowrisa

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Unfortunately I'm broke.

(Got the walking deads from a family member, many thanks!)

Edit: That was meant to be an edit why am I dumb. :<