Roman

Banned
Contributor
Ewl9O.jpg

Reactions: P Lash
D

DeadHerald

Hippies... Hippies... Hippies Everywhere...

They wanna save the planet, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad...

Reactions: Toxik

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
my roommate was friends with all the people who are "occupying" my town, so they would be hanging around our apartment all the time. here are some interesting facts about these kiddos

• It was 30 degrees outside but they were all too stupid to bring jackets when they slept outside of chase bank, so they got sick for days on end.
  • I know a handful of kids who will almost certainly fail this semester because they spent weeks out of class to protest student loans.
  • They complained nonstop about consumer cultures while spending almost all of their cash on weed
  • Some girl mentioned turning my apartment into a commune. I laughed in her face and told them all to get the fuck out.
  • their list of demands is sensationalist bullshit
  • They are dead certain that they are already more influential than the arab youth protests.
fiscal reform would be great, but these kids will still be the world's hemorrhoids

:harpdarp:

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
my roommate was friends with all the people who are "occupying" my town, so they would be hanging around our apartment all the time. here are some interesting facts about these kiddos

• It was 30 degrees outside but they were all too stupid to bring jackets when they slept outside of chase bank, so they got sick for days on end.
  • I know a handful of kids who will almost certainly fail this semester because they spent weeks out of class to protest student loans.
  • They complained nonstop about consumer cultures while spending almost all of their cash on weed
  • Some girl mentioned turning my apartment into a commune. I laughed in her face and told them all to get the fuck out.
  • their list of demands is sensationalist bullshit
  • They are dead certain that they are already more influential than the arab youth protests.
fiscal reform would be great, but these kids will still be the world's hemorrhoids

:harpdarp:
...Doki..

canimakeyourapartmentintoacommune:3

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
:seriously:

EDIT :
Uh,I can't open the general forums.
I keep getting an error, "A server error occurred. Please try again later.".

Anybody else having this problem?
Obviously I can't open the general forums, otherwise I would have just made my own thread.Or something.

_In_Sanity

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Agree with the right idea wrong method sentiment. There has to be some level of change or reform the US economy (as well as the global economy) but they are making it too easy for politicians and mainstream media to marginalize the issue by focusing on all the stupid shit people are doing and saying. In a sense they are causing more harm to their cause than the things that they are protesting against (I would give examples of these things but they seem to be different for every protestor I have had the chance to talk to)

Still, suppose that until someone else comes up with a better means to achieve change they can at least claim that what they are doing is better than the nothing that has been done up to now.