BestFemboy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Anubis has been clogging coms with multiple different trade messages, and then talks about trade randomly when other people are talking and calls it trade interference. Every interaction with him has ended in him abusing people, he told a person to get a better mic when he doesnt like the quality in it, everyone in the server heard it as well, this guy would tell us he doesnt care what we say and that he wouldnt listen to us and overall verbal abusing, everyone in the server but him validated the vote and thought it was fair. when I tried to tell him he was being disrespectful he said "sorry I dont talk to poor people" and other words along those lines.

ThySirBlue

Mildly Menacing Medic
Anubis has been clogging coms with multiple different trade messages, and then talks about trade randomly when other people are talking and calls it trade interference. Every interaction with him has ended in him abusing people, he told a person to get a better mic when he doesnt like the quality in it, everyone in the server heard it as well, this guy would tell us he doesnt care what we say and that he wouldnt listen to us and overall verbal abusing, everyone in the server but him validated the vote and thought it was fair. when I tried to tell him he was being disrespectful he said "sorry I dont talk to poor people" and other words along those lines.
Skial moment

Reactions: ktaeoh