Bacon Badger

Mildly Menacing Medic
C/O: None
B/O: 25 buds / $700

Valve has allowed trading of this item as shown here: http://i.imgur.com/pNNRQ.png

Add me for B/O. Leave offers below.

This hat has a grey description and border just like the stock weapons in game. This is the ONLY normal Soldier's Stash in existence. This is a one of a kind item.

http://tf2b.com/tf2/item/blanddan/939522430

(http://stats.teamfortress.org/item/54/Soldier%27s_Stash)

Note: This hat is granted by support which means that Valve wouldn't take it back. The previous normal yellow belt that was sold a few months back still has its normal quality and hasn't been taken back by Valve.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
And you think this hat, with no effects and nothing special about because it being "Normal" quality will bring in tens of thousands of dollars?

lul.

Dream on, dreamer.
people will pay what they feel like paying. it could be 5 dollars or even 5000 dollars.

Emotive

Gore-Spattered Heavy
people will pay what they feel like paying. it could be 5 dollars or even 5000 dollars.
I didn't say they wouldn't and if you read the thread you would see that they feel like paying $350 and he wouldn't take it because he's greedy.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I didn't say they wouldn't and if you read the thread you would see that they feel like paying $350 and he wouldn't take it because he's greedy.
how is that being greedy?
if you had something extremely rare would you take an offer of $350 or wait a while longer for more offers?

Emotive

Gore-Spattered Heavy
how is that being greedy?
if you had something extremely rare would you take an offer of $350 or wait a while longer for more offers?
Well I would think really hard about real life and that $350 for a virtual item is a great deal all day long.

Some of us like to go out and party, spend time with friends/girlfriends/boyfriends, and live life not sitting behind a computer screen.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well I would think really hard about real life and that $350 for a virtual item is a great deal all day long.

Some of us like to go out and party, spend time with friends/girlfriends/boyfriends, and live life not sitting behind a computer screen.
so you'd sell it for $350 and risk it being resold for possibly 1k?

Emotive

Gore-Spattered Heavy
so you'd sell it for $350 and risk it being resold for possibly 1k?
Shit, why ever sell anything then man.

Why should I sell my house IF I could get $5 million, why settle for a measly $2 million.

Called being greedy, I know you're only 16 and know nothing about life but pick up a book.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Shit, why ever sell anything then man.

Why should I sell my house IF I could get $5 million, why settle for a measly $2 million.

Called being greedy, I know you're only 16 and know nothing about life but pick up a book.
houses usually have set prices you can haggle around to get for a bit cheaper.
virtual hats dont.

Emotive

Gore-Spattered Heavy
houses usually have set prices you can haggle around to get for a bit cheaper.
virtual hats dont.
But they do, MOST unusual's go for 1-2 buds so using common sense that soldier hat is worth 1-2 buds being non-unusual.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
But they do, MOST unusual's go for 1-2 buds so using common sense that soldier hat is worth 1-2 buds being non-unusual.
those are not SET prices.
unusuals DO NOT HAVE SET PRICES. they go for how much the buyer will pay and how much the seller will sell for.
next time how bout think you idiot.

Emotive

Gore-Spattered Heavy
those are not SET prices.
unusuals DO NOT HAVE SET PRICES. they go for how much the buyer will pay and how much the seller will sell for.
next time how bout think you idiot.
Bro, the price of the Soldier Stash is $350 which is the WHOLE point of the thread.
OP doesn't want it because he is greedy.