• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Where it currently stands, we've got proof via IP logs that the two accounts I mentioned are alts. There's a couple other accounts, which are also under review, that are of interest.

Based on your own admission of having two accounts and repping people with both, and receiving rep on both, plus the fact that you've admitted to making trades with confirmed scammers (Haimehh isn't just any scammer, either; he's got a long history), as well as interactions with at least a dozen other confirmed scammers from various communities, the SCAMMER tag will remain. Screenshots of trade histories with notorious scammers doesn't really help your case any.

oC//HeartSh0ck

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
i didnt use any of my accounts for illegal things or Any thing That even connects to that...
i traded with Haimehh and we just reped each other ...
i didnt even know that he is scammer and i even can give u a pruve .... he would say that i didnt know and we traded ..
he dont have a problem to say The Right thing....and he also fell guilty because i got banned because of him.
I really dont need this Ban and i dont want it To Stay......
Tell me what i need to do *what pruve or any thing else* to unban it

Status
Not open for further replies.