Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Quick question, do you guys plan on maining a specific weapon when you start playing MH4U? I'm split between using the hammer, long sword, and gun lance for this title.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Quick question, do you guys plan on maining a specific weapon when you start playing MH4U? I'm split between using the hammer, long sword, and gun lance for this title.
When I get it, hunting horn is the plan. I want to support.

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
charge blade, switch axe and sword and shield for me
mostly CB tho

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Insect Glaive, Dual Blades, and Hammer.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
sroy you need to actually use the hunting horn like a real weapon don't just sit 20 miles away and swing it around to play songs
and honestly, probably gonna be using CB and Great sword the most.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
15d06a7a3c9e1e8e96e9c8a164e6bc51.png

w00t! Free theme with download!

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So far Majoras Mask 3D is fan-fucking-tastic, it's neat that it's not just an HD remake, they changed some game mechanics and some of the map design as well.

Reactions: T-Wayne

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
monster hunter didn't get a midnight release like we were all lead to believe, but it did get released before I woke up at least.

the download is happening.
Will a 4 GB SD card be enough?
If it isn't, I'm probably going to give up on MH4 for now.