Nintendo General

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sboles, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Kyle

Kyle Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

The more footage I see of ARMS, the more I think it actually looks pretty good. I'll still hold off on grabbing it until reviews come in, but if it's fighting mechanics are deep enough then I could see myself playing it for a long time.

2. Chance

Chance Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

ARMS is fuckin' hype my dude!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kyle

Steam:

But the real question is will they ever port Pokken to the switch?

4. Chance

Steam:

If they do it better have every fucking character that the arcade version has

5. Pengy

Pengy Australian Skial God

Steam:

for all the hype they focus on arms, i'm always surprised to hear it's not out yet
    i thought it was a launch title at first, and then after that recent direct i was surprised again when they said it still wasn't out at the end

6. Mrfugets

Mrfugets Legendary Skial King

Steam:

i think ARMS is going to be on Splatoon level

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Sir Cakez

Sir Cakez Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:

BotW on Wii U is nirvana btw

8. Chance

Steam:

eh?

9. Sir Cakez

Steam:

I got it like a week ago and I think everyone else here got it on Switch so if anyone didn't know the Wii U version is good too.

10. Chance

Steam:

Oh yeah they're basically the exact same. But the frame drops happen in different areas for the most part, it's weird.
    If it wasn't a port it'd probably be a different story, happy they didn't make the Wii U version worse in any way. Would have been a shitty move to give a half-baked version of the game to the people who have been waiting the longest.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kyle

Steam:

I have the Wii U version and have watched friends play the switch version, and they're pretty much exactly the same aside from frame drops being in different areas. Also not sure why people complain about the 720p portable mode for switch when it's barely noticeable on the game pad's small screen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Chance

Steam:

People just like to complain about the stupidest things, 720 for the tiny screen of the Switch is just fine.

13. Pengy

Pengy Australian Skial God

Steam:

I'm getting it on the Switch simply because of portability and the fact that it's an excuse to get a Switch

14. Chance

Steam:

At least you'll already have one later down the line when the new games start coming out!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Kyle

Steam:

I'm getting a switch for puyo puyo tetris, splatoon 2, and ARMS like a nerd.

16. Sir Cakez

Steam:

Yeah the Switch version is only really better because of the Switch itself being a better console then the Wii U. I only got the Wii U version because I have no Switch ;(

17. Mrfugets

Mrfugets Legendary Skial King

Steam:

I have the entire Wii U library downloaded onto a USB :/

• Dumb Dumb x 1