Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wanted to relax and enjoy a playthrough of Hoshido on Fire Emblem IF without grinding but making it normal was a mistake and its getting absurdly easy late game.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
2016%2B-%2B1

Kaze; Ultimate Ladies Man
Fun Fact: He's not marrying any of them.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When's your pc gonna fixed eh?
Maybe tommorow, maybe never. Whenever my grandparents feel like it, I'm not gonna rush em.
Hopefully I can score the special edition of FE at Gamestop tomorrow. Looks freaking awesome.
Weekend is cleared up for a montage of Fates, it will be well spent.
I'm building my Touma (Invisible Kingdom/Revealations) team so I can fight you losers once you beat the game. Don't worry, I dont use either of the 2 unfair strategies in the multiplayer or pair people for stats alone so it should be a-ok balanced multiplayer.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
10 minutes into Fates and I'm already going to regret having to kill the Nohr people

Except the king, he's a dick

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
10 minutes into Fates and I'm already going to regret having to kill the Nohr people

Except the king, he's a dick
The only royals of both sides I dont like a huge amount are Sakura and Hinoka. They're kinda boring. Love the others though.

Oh and have fun killing the Nohrian retainers/recruitable units. The royals arent the only ones you have to kill. And the Nohrian retainers are all super cool.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The only royals of both sides I dont like a huge amount are Sakura and Hinoka. They're kinda boring. Love the others though.

Oh and have fun killing the Nohrian retainers/recruitable units. The royals arent the only ones you have to kill. And the Nohrian retainers are all super cool.
Let him find out for himself FUCK

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Its a war, its not really a surprise. They've shown the retainers and royals fighting each other in trailers before, too.
He can spare them. Wait wrong game.

I've never actually even played Fire Emblem, so I don't know why I talk shit about it. Oh yeah, I like causing Canadian's grief. Sroy where's the burgs, eh?

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He can spare them. Wait wrong game.

I've never actually even played Fire Emblem, so I don't know why I talk shit about it. Oh yeah, I like causing Canadian's grief. Sroy where's the burgs, eh?
Undertale is idealistic and I dont like a story without tragedy or conflict of interests/ideals. Which is exactly why I like Fates so much. Awakening didnt have this kind of heartbreaking story, but Fates has betrayl, tragedy, love, hate, mystery, and most of all, you cant save everyone. (SPOILERexceptionofrevealationsSPOILER). Which is what makes it better than Awakening along with the balance patches.

Also if you dont like the gameplay its understandable why you dont like Fire Emblem. A big part of it for me is the gameplay and the inside jokes I make with myself about the characters. You also HAVE to get immersed in FE for it to be fun imo.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Undertale is idealistic and I dont like a story without tragedy or conflict of interests/ideals. Which is exactly why I like Fates so much. Awakening didnt have this kind of heartbreaking story, but Fates has betrayl, tragedy, love, hate, mystery, and most of all, you cant save everyone. (SPOILERexceptionofrevealationsSPOILER). Which is what makes it better than Awakening along with the balance patches.

Also if you dont like the gameplay its understandable why you dont like Fire Emblem. A big part of it for me is the gameplay and the inside jokes I make with myself about the characters. You also HAVE to get immersed in FE for it to be fun imo.
Undertale is best.

I don't know if I like the gameplay, like I said I haven't even tried a Fire Emblem game lol

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
THIS IS GONNA BE A WILD RIGHT INTO FATES. I'm excited, but I'll have to wait until march 10th for revelations since Gamestop didn't have the special edition. Oh well, I'm going to be in pain until then anyways.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can't wait to build and improve my castle Ft. Blaze It in Fates

Also just realised I forgot to eat lunch because I was messing around in the castle gg

Last edited:
Reactions: Meowrisa