Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I asked my brother to do his best searching local gamestops and targets for Splatoon Amibos while I'm stuck at Lake Geneva. Hopefully he comes through.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I asked my brother to do his best searching local gamestops and targets for Splatoon Amibos while I'm stuck at Lake Geneva. Hopefully he comes through.
ITS ALL UP TO CDAWG NOW IN THE EPIC QUEST FOR SPLATOON AMIIBOS

I'm sorry, I had to.

Last edited:

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This wave seems to be stocked well. The only rarity I think is Ness, who is hilariously under stocked. Like, 2 per store.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
0xSEAHA.png

HE CAME THROUGH! 2/3!

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Deleted Project CARS and splatoon fro upcoming games, added splatoon to the DLC section, and did some massive updates on the amiibo section.

Reactions: Meowrisa

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
E3 will probably bring a shitload of stuff to refill the pretty empty upcoming games list.
Also you should put the mystery ballot fighters from the Direct into Smash DLC imo.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
Alright I've been having quite a lot of fun playing splatoon
But suddenly I've been put into the lobby of hell and have waited far over 10 minutes
Thank god I can't disconnect or press home to exit the game

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fire Emblem IF got a lot of information this direct. New characters, mechanics, and amiibo support. Makes me really happy, almost wanna cry. Honestly, the only Nintendo game/franchise I've been liking lately is Fire Emblem, along with Punch Out, and third-party games on the platforms. The amiibo portraits for FEIF are also really nice, unlike the Eirenger from the Awakening DLC. Also you can touch your units faces to bond and go into the wrong genders hotsprings. Fanservice, ho!

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can some one give me a rundown of what the direct had?
It was Japan only, I'm pretty sure, and I only watched the Fire Emblem segment. For anyone who cares, even slightly, the rundown on that is:

MyCastle feature - Build your own castle on either side. The more you upgrade, the more weapons and houses you can buy. You can bond with your units inthe city you build. Streetpass teams also seemingly attack your castle and you have the option to fend them off.

Non-genderlocked classes - Classes can now be any gender. Male Pegasus knights confirmed.

Pokemon Amie- Touch allies faces to bond or something. Its weird.

The Arena - bet an item and fight an enemy. If you win you get 2 of that item, if you lose you lose that item.

Amiibo - Obtain Ike, Marth, Robin, or Lucina as characters after beating them in battle. Marth has his own attack animation of a quad-stab. It's awesome.

Reactions: Chance

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Even Alpharad is bored of his smash videos.
I just thought it was funny, as people started complaining here as well.

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer

I won't lie, this was relatively funny.

speaking of Splatoon, there's apparently a NES weapon coming out soon.