Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
latest

pls

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The full game isn't even out yet and people are already bitching about the roller. Seriously?

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
The full game isn't even out yet and people are already bitching about the roller. Seriously?
I actually found it not that hard to deal with. Every time I faced a team that had too many rollers, our team would win because we had long range weapons that could take them out before they got close enough.

Reactions: sboles

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Ditto, I'd love some online multiplayer adventure in Pokemon, Rumble World is what I'm hooked on atm, shuffle is dumb.
I found RW fun at first. after a while, it got repetitive and became a time killer. if it had multiplayer, I'd probably play it often, if matched with proper attack levels.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yeah but I'm hoping they know that they fucked up and they should maybe try something else
I really liked the limited attacks with the sticker mechanic aside from farming special attacks at old spots since it really forces you to consider every attack but there wasn't even a point to it since permanent stat boosters were found by just exploring the map anyway. What really brings my piss to a boil though is how they removed badges and Bowser's sarcastic character while putting way less effort into the characters you see in this game compared to previous games. Kersti, Wiggler, and Bowser Jr are the only decent, memorable characters that came out of that game. Kamek and all of the toads just sucked major ass.