PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So what do you guys think about today's first round?

I'm so freaking excited to see Red Wings picking Svechnikov 19th it's not even freaking funny. Another Russian in Detroit. So we have Datsyuk, Marchenko, and now - Svechnikov. Evgeny is actually a pretty serious winger.

It's time to resurrect The Russian Five, God damn it!

Wings take Russian F Evgeny Svechnikov 19th in NHL Draft

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fucking A.

Looks like NHL decided to squeeze out as much money as possible out of this "Red Wings - Babcock with Leafs" predicament...

Pre-season:

MIUU2FP.jpg

Season:

GQsrqEx.jpg

Three games in a row...

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you guys are not watching NHL - I think it's about time for you to start watching. Defending champions Blackhawks are struggling after letting some players go due to cap issues. Anaheim Ducks who are considered to be one of the most powerful team in NHL are 0-2-1. Boston is 1-3-0, Penguins are 1-3-0...

@JohnnyGaloshes Jets are rocking. They destroyed Boston and Rangers on the road.

It's gonna be one hell of a season.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
And the Flyers.....eughhhne? Blew a lightning game they should have won and got shelacked by Florida. Then a new goalie gets 2 shut outs? With one against the defending champs? Idk anymore

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And the Flyers.....eughhhne? Blew a lightning game they should have won and got shelacked by Florida. Then a new goalie gets 2 shut outs? With one against the defending champs? Idk anymore
Defending champs are struggling right now.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Not only that...

3 brawls, fully packed penalty boxes with 6 players in each and a bunch of penalty minutes.. That was a fun game to watch..

85oE6u9.jpg

I stopped after the 2nd period. We really started off so well and surprising how a team can go to shit so fast. First game home tonight, let's see how they do.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Motherfucker. Why is that when I watch RW games I'm about to get a heart attack? What the fuck?

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And we gave up the 3rd period again. To be exact, the last 3 minutes of the game. As a result - we lost to Sabres at the Joe in regulation. SABRES, CARL!!!!
Point streak is over.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And we gave up the 3rd period again. To be exact, the last 3 minutes of the game. As a result - we lost to Sabres at the Joe in regulation. SABRES, CARL!!!!
Point streak is over.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I am unsure if we will even make wild card this year.
Don't worry.. It's not even a half way through.. On RW fans FB page they were first saying "it's just XX games into the season, calm your tits". Now they're saying "We'll be dominating in the second half". Just look at Senators last season who climbed all the way up to the wild card from the bottom of conference after the All-Star break.