staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We do not have a set rotation. The next map is chosen randomly at the end of the round.

I don't know if you exactly understand. At that very end of the round, when the scoreboard is displayed and all players must freeze, some people type !nextmap or /nextmap to see what map is going to be loaded next, not to see what is next in the rotation.

This should work on random rotations as well.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't know if you exactly understand. At that very end of the round, when the scoreboard is displayed and all players must freeze, some people type !nextmap or /nextmap to see what map is going to be loaded next, not to see what is next in the rotation.

This should work on random rotations as well.

+1 to this

Bottiger

Administrator
You can type nextmap in the console. Otherwise I do not think this is worth the effort to implement for Ultimate Map Chooser because it isn't very important to know what the next map is going to be in 30 seconds.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
its important to know if the nextmap is going to be a good map or some shitty 2fort action tho

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
just found out that typing nextmap in console wont show the map that was just voted to be the next map