Bottiger

Administrator
Oh right forgot to say, status updates are no longer on the front page for mobile
Click this

sidebar.png

Bottiger

Administrator
google
you're right, they dont

I made links a different color instead of the default white. The stock theme had white links with no underline. I tried adding the underline back but it looks bad.

I think I'm just about done tweaking the theme. Maybe the suggestions picture could be better.

I've also figured out how to get custom image banners in the thread list and post list. But we'd have to get new pictures for those because it stretches the image to the full length of the page as you can already see in this post.

Reactions: Trillium

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I made links a different color instead of the default white. The stock theme had white links with no underline. I tried adding the underline back but it looks bad.

I think I'm just about done tweaking the theme. Maybe the suggestions picture could be better.

I've also figured out how to get custom image banners in the thread list and post list. But we'd have to get new pictures for those because it stretches the image to the full length of the page as you can already see in this post.
Very nice! Thank you for all the hard work you do :)

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Anyway you can make read threads a different colour or stand out as being read?