Bottiger

Administrator
As you may have already noticed, the forum now has a new dark theme.

I've opted to make this the only theme to simplify maintenance. If we install a new plugin or update the forums we might have to change the layout on 2 themes if we still had a light theme.

Feel free to leave any suggestions for improvements.

• Sad
Reactions: StereoBucket

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
hqdefault.png

add this at a random point in the page

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Is there anyway to get rid of those fading purple banners and the bottom game footer ?

Bottiger

Administrator
Is there anyway to get rid of those fading purple banners and the bottom game footer ?

Yes I think I will try and get rid of the forum category galaxy bands.

I like the bottom footer, but I do think it should be replaced with something that isn't League of Legends.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
It would be cool if you could get a combination of TF2 and Rust as the new footer.

Also I don't know if it's because of the new theme but the latest posts and status updates box is gone from mobile.

I know I can click on the menu and access them that way but it gets slightly annoying.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think it looks real glossy, and the theme is on point.
I would like to be able to click on the whole box/image to enter each part of the forum, rather than just the link. I always access through PC never a phone, so can't say how this feels on a phone, but on the PC it feels like you just want to click the whole area.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think it looks real glossy, and the theme is on point.
I would like to be able to click on the whole box/image to enter each part of the forum, rather than just the link. I always access through PC never a phone, so can't say how this feels on a phone, but on the PC it feels like you just want to click the whole area.
Phone feels great, very sleek and responsive

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
My eyes are too powerful for you. I need light mode. I must bathe in the light while you gremlins writhe in the filth of dark mode.

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
It would be cool if you could get a combination of TF2 and Rust as the new footer.

Also I don't know if it's because of the new theme but the latest posts and status updates box is gone from mobile.

I know I can click on the menu and access them that way but it gets slightly annoying.
I do agree on Zeo's observation point. I believe a footer ought to be uniquely representative of Skial. Unless there is a user option to change darker background to a lighter colour , my opinion, the new design gives the details ie fonts, graphic imgs etc alot of POP! Ease of newer navigation on first appearance seem to take getting use to, however most of the important must haves from the former Skial skin are generally available. Thanks for the custom re-coding on the backend. GJ Bottiger.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Also sun shifting colors on my phone make the boxes grey but the background stays black, looks good

Gamer4605

Banned
To me each reply looks too big as it’s the exact same size as the main post, pfps are also fucking massive. I think the main post should retain the big size but replies and pfps need to be made smaller.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Oh right forgot to say, status updates are no longer on the front page for mobile