• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

smurfking

Banned
straight ripping off Vscript first of all
you can't choose how high your jump will be because its now on spacebar. so no matter what, it will send you flying into the sky. hale also has the charge ability which could be fun if it was decently coded and excecuted.

Now the only fun hales to play against are down to HHH and CBS. gj guys!
do whatever you will with red side mechanics but don't ruin vanilla boss. this is just tragic

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
mutes aren't hard to avoid ;) i'm not talking shit, i'm telling you guys you are ruining VSH. after summer it will be more dead than ever.

TF2 has been dead for quite awhile anyways. The correlation that a small community of a dying game that maintains a game mode that consists of people that have never managed a community of servers, with a bunch of troublemakers and whiners, should be commendable.

• Haha
Reactions: smurfking

LizzieSteph

TF2 Admin
Contributor
The VSH servers are the most dead I've ever seen
Yea the VSH servers have been less popular since the changes. However there is an ongoing discussion on ways to improve the gamemode so now is a pretty good time to make suggestions for the gamemode or join the dicussion on the discord.

Bottiger

Administrator
If you think the servers were dying now, you haven't been paying attention the last few months. The game mode was already dying before I started making these changes which is why I stepped in.

And the servers are turning around in population even despite a few regulars trying to boycott the server.

1689021998690.png

EU server

1689022047369.png